August 8, 2014
Veridian is pleased to recognize 12 of its business customers that achieved outstanding electricity conservation results in 2013.
These ‘Conservation Champions’ were leading participants in Veridian’s energy efficiency and demand management programs during the year. They have all exhibited a strong commitment to energy conservation, while benefiting from valuable financial incentives and reduced operating costs.
2013 Conservation Champions:
- Autosystems Magna – Belleville
- Bardon Supplies Limited – Belleville
- Cameco – Port Hope
- Cineplex Entertainment – Ajax, Pickering, Belleville
- CpK Interior Products – Port Hope
- Durham Condo Corp. – Ajax
- Giant Tiger Stores Limited – Ajax and Belleville
- Greif Bros. – Belleville
- Lakeridge Health – Port Perry
- Loblaws (Atlas Logistics) – Ajax
- Premier Real Estate Holdings Ltd. – Pickering
- Regional Municipality of Durham – Ajax
Veridian’s saveONenergy programs are good for the community, the environment and your bottom line! There are energy efficient programs to assist organizations from the smallest of retail stores to the largest industrial complexes. Programs to help fund energy audits, replace energy-wasting equipment, pursue new construction that exceeds existing codes and standards, and incentives for controlling and reducing electricity demand during specific times are available.
Contact Veridian to learn how these innovative programs can help your business reduce electricity costs while helping Ontario reduce its environmental footprint.
Veridian Connections is pleased to recognize these "2015 Conservation Champions", business customers that achieved...
Veridian is pleased to recognize 12 of its business customers that achieved outstanding electricity conservation results in...