Finding ways to create innovative products, processes and service is essential for companies to stay ahead of the competition. The team at QEDC can help companies identify programs that support R&D costs or connect business to local innovation partners. R&D support and the innovation eco-system includes:
- Local research capabilities at Loyalist College
- Direct links to R&D throughout Ontario’s College and University networks
- Collaborate with others business through our manufacturing and technology associations.
- Tax incentives and grants
- Connections to the region’s innovation eco-system partners
50 Million in Funding
QEDC has helped local companies access more than $50M in program dollars.
Featured support programs:
- Loyalist College: The Applied Research and Innovation (ARI) Office at Loyalist College can support applied research, contract research, testing and educational opportunities
- Ontario Centres of Innovation (OCI) has a suite of programs to accelerate the commercialization and adoption of emerging technologies in Ontario
- Innovation Tax Credit (OITC) up to $240,000
- Canada’s generous Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SRED) tax credits
- National Research Council – Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP) grants and guidance
Contact QEDC to discuss your requirements and connect with R&D programs and opportunities.
well developed local Innovation Ecosystem
Find a great location for your business in the Bay of Quinte