September 19, 2013
GlobalMed Inc. is located in the City of Quinte West (Trenton) and is a manufacturer of plastics medical products.
What is the Quinte Manufacturers Association (QMA)?
The Quinte Manufacturers Association has existed since March 2005 & is a regeneration of the former Quinte District Manufacturers Association (previously the Quinte District Superintendents’ Association).
The benefits to the local industry leaders include:
- Economic development partners leveraging funding & services on our behalf by having QMA represent all local manufacturers
- Forums for networking with neighbouring companies, either in person at various events or electronically as desired
- Sharing of expertise and learning from the “best practices” of others between manufacturing operations
- Capitalize on multi-company training and skill development opportunities with the Loyalist Training & Knowledge Centre
- Working in cooperation with the most senior staff from local Chambers of Commerce to bring member concerns to all levels of government
- Forum to investigate possible purchasing, supply chain or supporting services opportunities
- Together we create a better place to work and to live
The QEDC provides administrative support for the Quinte Manufacturing Association.
Ontario is helping GlobalMed Inc. invest in new technology and grow its business while creating 10 new jobs and retaining...
In June 2013, GlobalMed Inc. opened their doors and hosted a Quinte Manufacturing Association (QMA) meeting which included...