February 25, 2016
Support – 5 Ways Food Processors Increase Profits in the Bay of Quinte
- Lower overheads: less expensive to buy and maintain food-processing facilities and hassle-free investment-ready building sites await your development.
- Located between Toronto & Montreal with a US Border crossing just over 1 hours’ drive, plus easy access to air and sea international connections.
- Multinational and SME food processors here have attracted a world-class supply chain offering agriculture, packaging, warehousing and movement of your dry, frozen or fresh goods anywhere.
- The region’s vibrant workplace-development culture creates a steady supply of key labour: Food processors enjoy support from corporate and college training programs, job fairs along with workforce support and funding
- Start-up is easier in the Bay of Quinte with support from an experienced economic development team, so you can start producing without delays.
“In every direction, we are close to massive markets, yet the Bay of Quinte competes favourably with large centres on costs” – Greg Callaghan, Manager of Customer Development, Trenton Cold Storage Group Inc
“People are proud of us here; they want to see us succeed – that means everything to a small business.” – Victoria Watts, Co-Founder, Pasta Tavola
The Bay of Quinte region celebrated "Quinte Business Week' from October 16 - 20, with the week wrapping up on October 20...
Support - 5 Ways Food Processors Increase Profits in the Bay of Quinte
For Pasta Tavola, Victoria and Paula Watts’ pasta manufacturing & fresh food company, location is essential. In...