There’s strength in support and partnerships.
The Quinte Economic Development Commission (QEDC) ‘s experienced team is here to support local businesses and entrepreneurs with strategic planning, financing, training and site selection, and more. QEDC is located in the Bay of Quinte’s Business Development Centre (QBDC) alongside a collection of municipal, provincial and federal business support agencies. The QBDC groups work cooperatively to help businesses relocate, expand and flourish in the region.
QEDC and local employment partners help with local workforce development We can provide introductions to our corporate training partners at Loyalist College and other resources to meet your labour requirements. From top-level Food Processing Training to fast track and short term corporate training for your staff you’ll always find support for hiring and upskilling employees.
Whether you need to find a suitable property or a government incentive, QEDC is ready to work with you:
- commercial site or industrial property
- Recruit from a skilled, educated and active labour force
- Understand government incentives and profit from resources that help you innovate or achieve more.
- Get help with compliance issues, or improving processes so you can become more productive.
- Export to new markets or expand your existing facility
- Business counselling and financing
Resources to Succeed
QEDC connects companies to resources
Over a Dozen Partners
QEDC works with more than a dozen partner organizations