October 24, 2016
The Quinte Business Achievement Awards (QBAA) are presented annually as a celebration of business excellence across the Bay of Quinte region. These awards recognize outstanding businesses, not-for-profit organizations and business leaders in areas such as entrepreneurship, business growth, company practices, product innovations, customer service, stewardship, marketing success and community service.
The Quinte Business Achievement Awards is a completely independent program, open to any business, entrepreneur and not-for-profit organization based in Quinte West, Belleville, Brighton, or Prince Edward County. Nominations are made publicly during the month of June online. What continues to make this program so successful are the supporting organizations and participants who recognize the value of a thriving community and who work towards supporting a vibrant local economy. The organizing committee consists of individuals dedicated to the growth and development of business in the Quinte Region.
The 20th QBAA Gala was held on Friday, October 21 at Highline Hall – located in Wellington. See full list of winners below:
- Agribusiness of the Year: Ramirez Vineyard Services
- Business Person of the Year: Ed Lehtinen
- Hospitality/Tourism Business of the Year: Cottage Advisors of Canada
- Manufacturing/Industrial Business of the Year: Research Casting International
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year: Jenna Empey
- New Business of the Year: Furball’s Choice
- Not for Profit of the Year: Canadian Mental Health Association, Hastings & Prince Edward
- Retail Business of the Year: Sunflower Health Shop & Services
- Regulated Professions Business of the Year: Belleville Integrative Health Centre
- Trade & Construction Business of the Year: Wentworth Landscapes
- Specialized Service Business of the Year: Whistlestop Productions
- Sustainability Award: Astoria Organic Matters Canada LP
- Trailblazer of the Year: TruckRight
- Business Excellent: Fireplace Specialties
Bay of Quinte Food Processors at the 2017 Restaurants Canada Show in Toronto
The Quinte Business Achievement Awards (QBAA) are presented annually as a celebration of business excellence across the Bay...
Veridian Connections is pleased to recognize these "2015 Conservation Champions", business customers that achieved...
5 Ways Food Processors Increase Profits in the Bay of Quinte
Craig Bell is vice president of the OT Group in Belleville, a successful Bay of Quinte-area software company with multiple...